QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGEMENT
Source International’s Award Winning Quality Assurance Program provides you the highest degree of assurance when your product ships it meets your product specifications. In addition, our rigorous Supplier and Employee Code of Conduct promotes ethical behavior, human rights, health, safety in the workplace, and awareness of the environment.
Quality that meets your standards begins with planning. Our process focuses on clearly defining your expectations and requirements with a strictly controlled quality documentation process incorporating uncompromising attention to detail. This critical foundation represents one of the primary attributes of Source International’s long record of success in manufacturing management.
We integrate training of our Quality Assurance Engineers and Technicians who perform the specific inspections during the manufacturing process. Our inspection process includes a first production approval (FPA) for all new products, validation of raw materials, work-in-process inspections, and thorough pre-shipment inspections. We also perform product lab testing both in our manufacturing facilities and in certified independent test labs to ensure you are getting just what you ordered.
Our complete factory auditing and internal auditing programs identify any weaknesses in our systems and our personnel and allow us to initiate corrective actions before issues are perpetuated. Factory scorecards provide valuable independent metrics to base future product supply decisions.
- Identification, inspection, audit, and selection of qualified manufacturers through our staff of trained engineers providing daily on-site project management, problem solving, and support on the ground at our network manufacturers.
- Validating that products satisfy all customer material, dimensions, appearance, workmanship, packaging, and other specifications and compliance requirements.
PRODUCT INSPECTION-CONSUMER PRODUCT
PRODUCT INSPECTION-INDUSTRIAL PRODUCT
The Source International Quality Assurance Program is a proven, hybrid Quality Management System tailored to fit your needs and your budget fand be agile to meet changing supply needs:
- Complete Specification Documents & Quality Planning (PSS/QAP)
- Potential Failure Mode Effects Analysis (PFMEA)
- Pre-Production Samples (PPS)
- First Production Approval (FPA)
- In-Factory Lab Testing
- Incoming Quality Control (IQC)
- In-Process Quality Control (IPQC)
- Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI)
- Independent Lab Testing
- Factory Capability Audits
- Social & Environmental Compliance Audits
- C-TPAT Audits
- Factory Monitoring and Container Loading Audits
- Retailer Specific Audits