SIS 6.0 RELEASED BY SOURCE IT GROUP
The Source International IT Team released the first version SIS 6.0 live online at 13:00PM May 8th, Beijing Time, and 1:00AM May 8th, USA Eastern Daylight Time)
The SIS 6.0 release is a huge makeover and simplification of the SIS Platform with increased digitation of operational and product data and enhanced speed and search ability. New Features and Enhancements Were Packed Into SIS 6.0!:
- Project/product page the center of the SIS Universe was completely redesigned and re-formated.
2. Digitized the PSS/QAP (Product Tech Packs) in Product Module.
3. Updated Item # and Item Name on summary pages
4. Enhanced Replication. Supports replication of variable information from different items.
5. Automated order entry to import from pre-formated spreadsheet.
6. Updated Ship Date on Summary
7. Updated Logistics and Release shipment functions.
8. Add Tooling Refund information.
9. Add Factory Audit module
10. Update on CAP Module.
11. Digitize Inspection report and deploy in the field on smartphone devices.
12. Support to drag & drop to upload images, photos and other attachments.
13. More security and control.
14. More compatible and visible across all mobile devices.
Our cloud-based Supply Information System (“SIS”) platform helps our customers eliminate gaps in the product concept to delivery process and provides our whole integrated teams real-time, 24/7, end-to-end visibility on the status of all supply chain activities through a private, secure, personal portals. Imagine having all of your product engineering, quotation, new product development, samples, purchase orders, production status, inspection reports, and shipping data at your fingertips anytime with the click of a button!
Source International’s SIS software makes all the difference in meeting global manufacturing and supply chain management needs and being up-to-date about the status of each and every one of your products. After all, your products are the lifeblood of your business.
Contact us for more information on our SIS operating system platform and about how we can add value to your global supply chain.
Comments are closed