QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGEMENT
Source International’s Award Winning Quality Assurance Program provides you the highest degree of assurance when your product ships it meets your product specifications. In addition, our rigorous Factory and Employee Code of Conduct promotes ethical behavior, human rights, health, safety in the workplace, and awareness of the environment.
The Source Quality Management System (QMS) is a proven quality system that balances risk and cost factors to assure affordable, on-spec products. By employing American military standards (MIL-STD-1916 and ANSI/ASQ Z1.4) the Source QMS achieves low defect rates (less than a quarter of one percent) and the highest levels of reliability and confidence on volumes that exceed 20,000 containers per year.
Quality that meets your standards begins with planning. The Source QMS focuses on clearly defining your expectations and requirements with a strictly controlled quality documentation process. Our highly trained in-country teams of engineers and technicians perform complete documentation before, during, and after production to assure that all specs and certifications are met before the product ships.
Multiple supplier awards, Six Sigma Black Belt certifications, supply industry designations, and ongoing customer successes reinforce the value of a Source International partnership. You can expect a process that is consistent and universal to all products we manage or supply for you. Whether a simple or highly technical product, our process is the same.
OUR TEAMS ARE YOUR BOOTS ON THE GROUND AND YOUR EYES AND EARS IN THE FACTORY
We integrate training of our Quality Assurance Engineers and Technicians who perform the specific audit inspections during the before, during, and after the manufacturing process. Our inspection process includes a First Production Approval (FPA) for all new products, Raw Material Validations (IQC), Work-In-Process Audits (IPQC), and thorough Pre-Shipment Inspections (PSI). In additionl, we perform in-factory lab testing on-site on the factory floor and in independant certified test labs to ensure that you receive just what you order.
Complete factory auditing and internal auditing programs identify any weaknesses in our systems and our personnel and allow us to initiate corrective actions before issues are perpetuated. Factory scorecards provide valuable independent KPI metrics to base future product quality decisions.
PRODUCT INSPECTION-CONSUMER PRODUCT
PRODUCT INSPECTION-INDUSTRIAL PRODUCT
Some of the primary aspects of the Source QMS include:
- Complete Specification Documents & Quality Planning (PSS/QAP)
- Potential Failure Mode Effects Analysis (PFMEA)
- Pre-Production Samples (PPS)
- First Production Approval (FPA)
- In-Factory Lab Testing
- Incoming Quality Control (IQC)
- In-Process Quality Control (IPQC)
- Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI)
- Independent Lab Testing
- Factory Capability Audits
- Social & Environmental Compliance Audits
- C-TPAT Audits
- Factory Monitoring and Container Loading Audits
- Retailer Specific Audits
SOURCE QUALITY INVOLVES FIVE MAIN TENANTS:
- Identification, auditing, and selection of qualified manufacturers and sub-contractor partners.
- Deploying our quality engineers and technicians to mentor the factories on qulity improvements and certificiation.
- Validating that product satisfies all material, dimensions, appearance, workmanship, packaging, and other specifications and compliance requirements.
- Providing daily on-site project management, problem solving, and support on the ground of our factory partner network.
- Continuous improvements of our processes, personnel, and technologies.
Contact us for more information on how we can add value to your offshore supply chain. We welcome you to visit one of our offices to learn firsthand about the scope of our operations and quality programs.